UK Football Parking at KET
2023 Football Parking Passes are currently available!
KET is proud to offer premier football parking at our Lexington Network Center for all University of Kentucky home games. These passes are provided as a benefit to Fund for Excellence donors.
The KET parking lot is located on the corner of Sports Center Drive and Cooper Drive, just down the street from Kroger Field, providing easy in-out access on heavy traffic days. Parking is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. One pass per vehicle, one vehicle per space. Qualifying $1200 donation must be made before August 1, 2023, to guarantee timely delivery. Passes will be mailed out mid-August.
Make your donation at KET.org/Football today and reserve your parking.
2023 Home Games
- September 2, 2023 – Ball State University
- September 9, 2023 – Eastern Kentucky University
- September 16, 2023 – University of Akron
- September 30, 2023 – University of Florida
- October 14, 2023 – University of Missouri
- October 28, 2023 – University of Tennessee
- November 11, 2023 – University of Alabama
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I claim my Football Passes?
There are two ways for Fund for Excellence donors to claim football passes after making a qualifying donation:
- Member Benefit Checklists: You will receive a member benefit checklist in the mail following your donation. Fill out the checklist, mail it back to 560 Cooper Drive, and we’ll take care of it from there!
- Online Survey: https://www.ket.org/fundforExcellence/survey
What is the best route to enter the KET parking lot?
KET’s main parking lot is located at 600 Cooper Drive. The best route is from Tates Creek Road, and game day traffic police will be looking for valid parking tags before allowing vehicles to enter the busy area.
What should I do with my parking passes?
You will be required to present the physical pass to security guards upon entering the KET lot. Detach the perforated pass stub, hand it to the guard, then hang the rest of the pass from your rear-view mirror. Be sure to hang the pass so that the KET logo and pass number are visible through the windshield of your vehicle.
How many cars can I bring with my passes?
One pass = one vehicle = one space.
Can I bring a tent? A grill?
One 10×10 tent and a proportionate number of guests are allowed per pass. Grills are allowed, however, all flammable materials, oils, grease, etc. must be disposed of outside KET property. Do not dispose of these in any KET dumpsters, trash cans, or anywhere on KET grounds.
We encourage every KET football pass holder to thoroughly review our full policies here. Thank you for your compliance and understanding. Go KET and Go Cats!
For additional questions, you may reach out to Kacie Miller at email@example.com or (859) 258-7206.