- This event has passed.
Stars of Tomorrow Opera Gala – Premiere Screening
Monday August 21, 2023 @ 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm EDT
About the program on KET
Stars of Tomorrow Opera Gala showcases students from the University of Kentucky Opera Theatre who perform selections from “Carmen,” “La Traviata,” “Die Fledermaus,” “Aida” and more at the historic Opera House in Lexington under the guidance of internationally known impresario conductor Dr. Everett McCorvey, director and executive producer of the UK Opera Theater, accompanied by the UK Symphony Orchestra and Maestro John Nardolillo.
This program will premiere on KET on Friday, August 25, 2023.
Please join us for a special premiere screening
You’re invited to the premiere screening of Stars of Tomorrow Opera Gala. KET, UK Opera Theatre and OperaLex are partnering to present this premiere and we hope you can join us for this special evening.
- When: Monday, August 21, 2023 | 7 pm to 9:30 pm
- Where: State Side of The Kentucky Theatre | 214 East Main Street | Lexington, KY 40507
This event is free but reservations are required.
By attending this event, you acknowledge that KET may take photos and video of you that they may be used for promotional purposes.
Registering for this event means Information you provide will be disseminated to the three sponsor organizations.
- Phoenix Garage surface lot: Parking in the Phoenix surface lot (behind the LFUCG Government Building on Water Street) is free after 5 pm on weekdays and all day long on weekends.
- Helix Garage: Paid parking is available at the Helix Garage. The Kentucky Theatre can offer you a 50% discount for Helix Garage parking Monday through Friday after 5 pm and all day Saturday and Sunday. Visit lexpark.org/find-parking/off-street-parking/rates-and-hours for the most up-to-date info on rates.
- On-street parking: Parking on the street is free after 7 pm Monday through Friday. On-street parking is free all day on Saturday and Sunday. Before 7 pm Monday through Friday, you can park at a meter for up to 3 hours at a time.