‘Kentucky Tonight’ discusses student discipline legislation
For Release: 03/13/23 8:39 AM
On Kentucky Tonight, airing Monday, March 13, at 8/7 pm, Renee Shaw hosts a discussion about student discipline legislation. Scheduled guests include:
• Carrie Ballinger, superintendent of Rockcastle County Schools
• Matthew Turner, superintendent of Boone County Schools
• Eric Kennedy, director of advocacy of the Kentucky School Boards Association
• State Rep. Timmy Truett, a Republican from McKee and vice-chair of the House Education Committee
• State Rep. Lisa Willner, a Democrat from Louisville and member of the House Education Committee
• State Sen. Stephen West, a Republican from Paris and chair of the Senate Education Committee
Viewers with questions and comments may send email to email@example.com or use the message form at KET.org/KyTonight. Viewers may also submit questions and comments on Twitter @KyTonightKET. The phone number for viewer questions during the program is 1-800-494-7605. All messages should include first and last name and town or county.
Kentucky Tonight programs are available online at KET.org and are rebroadcast on KET, KET KY, and radio. Kentucky Tonight is a weekly KET production.
KET is Kentucky’s largest classroom, where learning comes to life for more than two million people each week via television, online and mobile. Learn more about Kentucky’s preeminent public media organization at KET.org, on Twitter @KET and at facebook.com/KET.
Director of Marketing and Communications