‘Kentucky Tonight’ discusses Kentucky’s health care challenges
For Release: 09/11/23 8:13 AM
On Kentucky Tonight, airing Monday, Sept. 11, at 8/7 pm, Renee Shaw hosts a discussion about Kentucky’s health care challenges. Scheduled guests include:
- • State Sen. Stephen Meredith, Republican from Leitchfield, chair of the Senate Health Services Committee
- • State Sen. Karen Berg, Democrat from Louisville, physician and member of the Senate Health Services Committee
- • Vickie Yates Brown Glisson, health and health insurance lawyer, government affairs consultant at The Glisson Group
- • Emily Beauregard, executive director of Kentucky Voices for Health
- • Patrick Padgett, executive vice president of the Kentucky Medical Association
- • Stephen Houghland, M.D., chief medical officer for the Kentucky Primary Care Association
Viewers with questions and comments may send email to email@example.com or use the message form at KET.org/KyTonight. Viewers may also submit questions and comments on Twitter @KyTonightKET. The phone number for viewer questions during the program is 1-800-494-7605. All messages should include first and last name and town or county.
Kentucky Tonight programs are available online at KET.org and are rebroadcast on KET, KET KY, and radio. Kentucky Tonightis a weekly KET production.
KET is Kentucky’s largest classroom, where learning comes to life for more than two million people each week via television, online and mobile. Learn more about Kentucky’s preeminent public media organization at KET.org, on Twitter @KET and at facebook.com/KET.