‘Kentucky Tonight’ discusses higher education in Kentucky
For Release: 09/18/23 8:24 AM
On Kentucky Tonight, airing Monday, Sept. 18, at 8/7 pm, Renee Shaw hosts a discussion about higher education in Kentucky. Scheduled guests include:
- • Aaron Thompson, Ph.D., president of the Kentucky Council on Postsecondary Education
- • Bob Jackson, Ed.D., president of Murray State University
- • David McFaddin, Ed.D., president of Eastern Kentucky University
- • Mason Dyer, president of the Association of Independent Kentucky Colleges and Universities (AIKCU)
- • State Sen. David Givens, a Republican from Greensburg and Senate President Pro Tem
- • State Sen. Gerald Neal, a Democrat from Louisville and Senate Minority Floor Leader
- Viewers with questions and comments may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the message form at KET.org/KyTonight. Viewers may also submit questions and comments on Twitter @KyTonightKET. The phone number for viewer questions during the program is 1-800-494-7605. All messages should include first and last name and town or county.
Kentucky Tonight programs are available online at KET.org and are rebroadcast on KET, KET KY, and radio. Kentucky Tonightis a weekly KET production.
KET is Kentucky’s largest classroom, where learning comes to life for more than two million people each week via television, online and mobile. Learn more about Kentucky’s preeminent public media organization at KET.org, on Twitter @KET and at facebook.com/KET.