KET Pandemic Coverage
A collection of programs and articles produced by KET during the pandemic.
Trusted experts share the latest information about the coronavirus and answer questions.
Kentucky Tonight episodes focused on the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Kentucky’s Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Health, Legal and Voting Issues During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Reopening Kentucky’s Economy
- COVID-19 Impact on Primary Voting and Local Governments
- Debating Steps to Reopen the Economy
- Reopening Rules for Restaurants and Retail
- Reopening Kentucky Schools
- COVID-19’s Impact on Higher Education in Kentucky
- COVID-19’s Impact Kentucky Tourism
- Challenges and Benefits of Remote Learning in Kentucky
- Special Education, Student Mental Health and COVID-19
- COVID-19’s Impact on Kentucky’s Health Care System
- Reopening Kentucky Classrooms During a Coronavirus Surge
Coronavirus: A Kentucky Update
Dr. Wayne Tuckson provides updates on coronavirus disease 2019, also known as COVID-19, in Kentucky.
- What Kentuckians Can Do to Stop the Spread of COVID-19
- Help with Unemployment and Public Health Advice
- Preparing for the COVID-19 Surge and Viewer Questions
- Accessing Kentucky’s Benefits and Viewer Questions
- The Need for Testing and Helping Food Banks
- Kentucky’s Path to Reopening and Mental Health Assistance
- Health Care in the COVID-19 Era and a Testing Update
- COVID-19’s Impact on Long-Term Care Facilities
- Phases for Reopening and Rural Patients’ Needs
- Hot Spots, COVID-19’s Impact on Teens, and Recovery Stories
- Tracking Cases, Mental Health, and More Stories of Recovery