Ray Kurzweil and Jim Fleming
Ray Kurzweil, author of How to Create a Mind: The Secret of Human Thought Revealed, is interviewed by Jim Fleming, host of Public Radio International’s To the Best of Our Knowledge.
Watch the Program and Web Exclusive Videos:
After the taping of Great Conversations, the audience is invited to ask questions of the author. KET presents these after-the-show segments as online exclusives.
- What is the relationship between a brain and a mind? (5:07)
- Do you see a time when artificial intelligence takes over biological intelligence? (5:38)
- What is it that you are working most hard to accomplish at this time? (1:51)
- How will technology affect the Arab world, and what if any democratizing effect will it have? (3:57)
- How can we “reverse engineer” a search through our brain for something we’re not sure is there? (2:39)
For more information on past and upcoming programs, visit the Kentucky Author Forum Web site maintained by the University of Louisville.