The series explores every aspect of the brain and mind mixing cutting-edge research with deeply human stories.
Adolescent Mental Health - S3 E1
Explore of the rise of anxiety, depression and suicide among teens from social media, academic stress and other factors.
- Friday December 8, 2023 2:00 pm ET on KET2
- Friday December 8, 2023 1:00 pm CT on KET2
Ultrasound Treatment for Tremor - S3 E2
Explore a revolutionary, non-invasive treatment for patients living with essential tremor or tremor from Parkinson's disease.
- Friday December 15, 2023 2:00 pm ET on KET2
- Friday December 15, 2023 1:00 pm CT on KET2
Glioblastoma; Proteomics; Brain Science In Cows - S3 E3
Research in the fight against glioblastoma includes a clinical trial teaching the brain's immune system to fight the disease; researchers delve into the world of proteomics; neuroscientist Greg Berns.
- Friday December 22, 2023 2:00 pm ET on KET2
- Friday December 22, 2023 1:00 pm CT on KET2
Thrill Seeking/Deep Brain Science/Brain Tumor Rehabilitation - S3 E4
Explore the world of thrill-seeking and risk-taking; the importance of understanding mental health; an orchestra conductor recovers from cancer rehabilitation due to a brain tumor.
- Friday December 29, 2023 2:00 pm ET on KET2
- Friday December 29, 2023 1:00 pm CT on KET2
Psychedelics - S3 E5
Psychedelic medications as a mental health treatment may help promote emotional well-being by triggering a variety of experiences; a clinical trial studies the use of psychedelics to alleviate depression.
- Friday January 5, 2024 2:00 pm ET on KET2
- Friday January 5, 2024 1:00 pm CT on KET2
No recent airdatesTop