KET is Kentucky’s only statewide media organization, serving more than one million people each week with programs and services that educate, inform, and inspire. In addition to broadcasting PBS programming, KET produces a variety of award-winning local productions. KET also creates and provides highly regarded instructional resources, reaching students and educators throughout Kentucky and the nation.
KET has the following full-time position opening at its Lexington Network Center.
Accounts Payable Accounting Clerk
State Accounting Manager
- Carry out accounts payable functions in the eMARS system and excel, including vendor and file maintenance and generating reports in a timely fashion and in accordance with department procedures.
- Process agency Procard payments and reconcile Procard transations per procedure.
- Distribute Business Office mail to appropriate parties.
- Record receipt of checks and give to Staff Accountant for processing and deposit on a daily basis.
- Distribute invoices, process invoice approvals, and follow up on outstanding approvals according to department procedures.
- Process Monthly Sales tax payment.
- Record and analyze utility payments according to department procedure.
- Reconcile vendor statements and respond to vendor inquiries.
- Maintain and monitor encumbrance listing; reconcile encumbrances monthly.
- Assist staff with questions related to expense reimbursement.
- Assist in preparation for annual audit.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required:
- Associate degree in a related field or a minimum of two years experience in a similar position. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required. Knowledge of eMARS accounting system and Access a plus.
Dependent on qualifications and experience.
Use the link above to apply. If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Position open until filled.